Important Clarification Announcement
- March 16, 2020
- Posted by: Groyield Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Category: News
UPDATED ON 7th September 2020
This is a follow up clarification for the announcement that was made by the management of Groyield Malaysia Sdn Bhd on 16 March 2020.
- The management has been receiving multiple enquiries regarding to Mr. Hendrik Kiswanto,
who allegedly addresses himself as a Groyield representative or associate; distributing or
selling Groyield product in the region of South Kalimantan and West Kalimantan, for
fertilization usage of oil palm and rubber plantations.
- The management wish to clarify that Mr. Hendrik Kiswanto:
a. Is not and has never been engage as Marketing Manager of the company nor its
b. Is not and has never been appointed as agent/distributor of Groyield.
c. Is not and has never been authorized to collect any money for Groyield stock purchase
on behalf on the management and its associate company.
- Mr. Hendrik Kiswanto purchased stocks from the branch office of Groyield, PT GYM Indo
Jaya, however, till date there is overdue outstanding of IDR354.900.000 from 20 October 2018.
For the full updated announcement and please click here.
This announcement is made by the management of Groyield Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
- The management is aware that the products of Groyield are recently being traded at the region of West Kalimantan, for fertilization usage of oil palm and rubber plantations.
- The management has received enquiries about Groyield representative or associate who are distributing or selling the product in the region.
- As at the date of this notice, the management would like to clarify that Groyield has NO branch office or official agents and NEVER engage Marketing Manager in the region of Kalimantan.
For further clarification or any other information (including distributorship or business opportunity)
please contact Mr. Hanifa Muthaliff or Mr. Alan Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the full announcement and please click here.