Industry Breakthrough Report Presented in Jakarta
- April 8, 2019
- Posted by: Groyield Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Category: News
Jakarta – GroYield has shared its technology for healing the “cancer of rubber tree”, Tapping Panel Dryness during the National Seminar 2019 – Fertilizers and Mechanisms in Plantation, organized PT Riset Perkebunan Nusantara (RPN).
Along with some other local research institutions, GroYield was invited to present in the session of Mechanization and Productivity Improvement hosted by Dr. Ir. Muhammad Supriadi MS, the Director of Indonesia Rubber Research Institute (IRRI).
Assisted by Mr. Akhmad Rouf, Head of Research of Getas Research Centre, Mr. Alan Chong, CEO of GroYield Holdings Berhad has shared the efficacy test results conducted by IRRI for about a year, which is deemed to be an industry breakthrough that was supported Latex Diagnosis Analysis test report.
Mr. Chong also highlighted the contributions of GroYield technology that can possibly bring to the rubber industry in Indonesia. The presentation was titled “Prevention of Tapping Panel Dryness (Kering Alur Sadap) with Full Nutrition Technology”.
This 2-days conference was held at The Sultan Hotel & Residences and was officiated by the Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs, Mr. Darmin Nasution during the welcome dinner “Cho-choc Tea Night and Fun”.
The founder and shareholder of RPN is 15 state-owned companies engaged in plantation business, namely PTPN I to XIV (Persero) and PT RNI. Under the support of the Minister of Agriculture and approval of the Minister of BUMN, PT RPN manages as many as six Research Centres/Institutes as follows:
- Palm Oil Research Institute (PPKS) based in Medan, North Sumatra
- Rubber Research Institute (PPK) based in Bogor, West Java which manages three research centres:
- Sungei Putih Research Centre based in Sungei Putih, North Sumatra,
- The Burmese Research Centre based in Sembawa, South Sumatra,
- Getas Research Centre based in Salatiga, Central Java;
- Tea and Quinine Research Institute (PPTK) domiciled in Gambung, South Bandung, West Java;
- Indonesian Sugar Plantation Research Institute (P3GI) based in Pasuruan, East Java;
- Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute (PPKKI) based in Jember, East Java;
- Indonesian Biotechnology and Bioindustry Research Institute (PPBBI) based in Bogor, West Java.
More info about RPN: http://rpn.co.id