Complete Nutritional Liquid Fertilizer comes in the unique composition of Macronutrients and Trace Minerals that rubber tree needs. It fully nourishes the tree with just the right amount of liquid fertilizer, which allows lower agrochemical cost.
Use of Complete Nutritional Liquid Fertilizer will not face issue such as fertilizer leaching away by rain water.
Other costs to be saved are such as warehousing, logistic, waste handling, disease treatment, weed management, pollution management, as well as the use of stimulant/booster.
Learn more about how to save at least 30% cost:
How to Apply
Each application requires only approx. 1 gram of Complete Nutritional Liquid Fertilizer. Applying more will not harm the tree, but will go to waste.
The recommended application frequency is once a month regardless the age of tree.
Every 5 days for dry bark trees (TPD). Usually this will take 2 ~ 3 weeks before latex production can go back to normal volume. After that, the application frequency only required as the normal recommendation mentioned above.
- Before application, shake the bottle well.
- For healthy and currently tapped rubber trees, remove the dry scrap from the tapping groove.
- Gently and evenly apply GroYield (approx. 1 Gram) along the prepared groove with a soft tooth brush taking care that water does not come into contact with it over the next 3 hours. Thereafter leave it a minimum of 24 hours for best result.
- GroYield works efficiently under hot weather
- To get BEST results, GroYield should be applied between 9.00am to 3.00pm.
- Rubber scrap (dry latex layer) should always be removed from tapping groove before application.
- Do not mix GroYield with any other chemical or water.
- Do not expose GroYield to direct sunlight or heat.
- Keep the container always closed and store at room temperature.
- Besides the correct use of the product, the current health of rubber trees, appropriate weather and right soil conditions are important factors that will influence the effectiveness of GroYield results.
Each bottle of GroYield contains active ingredients.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight when storage
- To avoid contamination, separate GroYield in a different container; if application is expected not to be done is the same day using the same bottle of GroYield.
- Use within a week after opening.
Why is GroYield suitable for rubber trees?
GroYield contains the nutritional elements which are needed by rubber trees.
How does GroYield maintain the health of rubber trees?
GroYield is a formula designed specially for rubber trees. It provides sufficient nutrients for the daily activities such as photosynthesis, respiration, metabolism and increases resistance to disease.
How does GroYield lengthen the productive life of rubber tress?
Application of GroYield as recommended schedule ensures that rubber trees always get sufficient nutrient for daily activities. Healthy rubber trees yield premium quality latex.
How does GroYield promote growth of foliage?
GroYield provides sufficient nutrients such as nitrogen and magnesium to ensure the health of trees, which in turn encourages an exuberant of foliage.
How does GroYield heal bark dryness?
GroYield contains vital nutrients and other healing factors which are easily absorbed by the tree’s bark. The bark gradually heals and repairs the latex vessels at the same time. It increases the Thiol level that provides high level of resistance to tapping stress and vulnerability against dry tapping panel.
How does GroYield help strengthen young branches?
GroYield provides adequate nitrogen and essential micro-nutrients, which reinforce the rubber tree’s internal structures.
How does GroYield improve latex yield?
GroYield provides ample nutrient to maintain the health of rubber trees for increased latex production.
How does GroYield improve latex DRC?
Regular application of GroYield ensures the trees get sufficient amount of nitrogen and other important micro-nutrients to maintain the level of sucrose, with is the substance to form latex in the rubber tree.
How does GroYield reduce rubber tree diseases?
GroYield provides adequate nutrients to maintain the health of the trees which indirectly impart resistance to disease.
How does GroYield help nurture the bark of the rubber trees?
GroYield provides sufficient amount of micro-nutrients to maintain the health of the bark.
How does GroYield improve rubber tree bark’s thickness?
GroYield product provides ample amount of Nitrogen, Magnesium, Calcium and Boron to maintain the health of the trees and improve the general metabolism.
What will happen to rubber trees if over dosed?
Over dosage can lead to negative effects. Accumulation of large amount of nutrients can stress the tree to an extent that growth may be compromised.