for Rubber Tree"
Below are the top 10 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of natural rubber during 2016:
1. Thailand: US$4.4 billion (36.8% of total natural rubber exports)
2. Indonesia: $3.4 billion (28.1%)
3. Vietnam: $904.1 million (7.5%)
4. Malaysia: $871.1 million (7.3%)
5. Côte d’Ivoire: $726.3 million (6.1%)
6. Myanmar (Burma): $194.1 million (1.6%)
7. Germany: $153.4 million (1.3%)
8. Belgium: $126.4 million (1.1%)
9. Guatemala: $120.9 million (1%)
10. Liberia: $106.3 million (0.9%)
The listed 15 countries accounted for approximately 90% of all natural rubber exports during 2016.
Optimize the health of trees and prevent disease for sustainable premium grade latex production; as well as soften tree bark for more efficient tapping.
TAPPING (Year 6 onwards)
Once the tapping begin, special formulated GroYield shall be started to use. This nutritional products contains all the essential macro and micro nutrients to ensure the proper growth and health of rubber trees.
This ensures that the immune system of the tree is at its optimal at all times and thus helps prevent diseases such as fungus, pink disease and diseases of the leaf which are all in some way connected to the lack of nutrients.
Latex yield of GroYield rubber plantations are generally more comparing to normal rubber plantations with DRC up to 32%.
A notable feature of the trees overall appearance as the leaves are greener, healthier and the tree bark is softer and thicker, which makes tapping so easy. Bark dryness can be fully prevented. Finally, the healthy trees have longer life span and excellent quality of rubberwood are obtainable in the end.
REPLANTING / REMOVAL
Every drop of latex has commercial value.
Stimulants are used to boost up and maximise the latex yielding for the final extraction of latex. Within 6 months, the rubber trees will be ready to be removed for harvesting its rubberwood, as well as for agriculture replanting purposes.
Lengthen the productivity lifespan and ultimately reduce replanting.
Prevents secondary leaf fall of young leaves that emerge after wintering for rubber
Ensures the immune system of the tree is at its optimal at all times and thus helps prevent and treat diseases such as fungus, pink disease and leaf diseases.
Complete Nutritional Liquid Fertilizer comes in the unique composition of Macronutrients and Trace Minerals that rubber tree needs. It fully nourishes the tree with just the right amount of liquid fertilizer, which allows lower agrochemical cost.
Use of Complete Nutritional Liquid Fertilizer will not face issue such as fertilizer leaching away by rain water.
Other costs to be saved are such as warehousing, logistic, waste handling, disease treatment, weed management, pollution management, as well as the use of stimulant/booster.
Learn more about how to save at least 30% cost:
It also has other healing factors which are easily absorbed by the tree’s bark. The bark gradually heals and repairs the latex vessels at the same time.
Latex yield increases gradually after using Complete Nutritional Liquid Fertilizer. Dry rubber content (DRC) will increase, which translates to “Premium Grade Latex”. These can be observed within the first week of application.
Application of through the tapping groove ensures maximum nutrient uptake by the bark and into the latex vessels without obstruction.
There will be no stimulation required to boost the yielding. There will also be no need to control the weeds as no competition with tree roots for nutrient absorption.
With minimal chemical required, plantation can preserve the environment from soil, groundwater and air pollutions.
How to Apply
Each application requires only approx. 1 gram of Complete Nutritional Liquid Fertilizer. Applying more will not harm the tree, but will go to waste.
The recommended application frequency is once a month regardless the age of tree.
Every 5 days for dry bark trees (TPD). Usually this will take 2 ~ 3 weeks before latex production can go back to normal volume. After that, the application frequency only required as the normal recommendation mentioned above.
- Before application, shake the bottle well.
- For healthy and currently tapped rubber trees, remove the dry scrap from the tapping groove.
- Gently and evenly apply GroYield (approx. 1 Gram) along the prepared groove with a soft tooth brush taking care that water does not come into contact with it over the next 3 hours. Thereafter leave it a minimum of 24 hours for best result.
- GroYield works efficiently under hot weather
- To get BEST results, GroYield should be applied between 9.00am to 3.00pm.
- Rubber scrap (dry latex layer) should always be removed from tapping groove before application.
- Do not mix GroYield with any other chemical or water.
- Do not expose GroYield to direct sunlight or heat.
- Keep the container always closed and store at room temperature.
- Besides the correct use of the product, the current health of rubber trees, appropriate weather and right soil conditions are important factors that will influence the effectiveness of GroYield results.
Each bottle of GroYield contains active ingredients.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight when storage
- To avoid contamination, separate GroYield in a different container; if application is expected not to be done is the same day using the same bottle of GroYield.
- Use within a week after opening.
Why is GroYield suitable for rubber trees?
GroYield contains the nutritional elements which are needed by rubber trees.
How does GroYield maintain the health of rubber trees?
GroYield is a formula designed specially for rubber trees. It provides sufficient nutrients for the daily activities such as photosynthesis, respiration, metabolism and increases resistance to disease.
How does GroYield lengthen the productive life of rubber tress?
Application of GroYield as recommended schedule ensures that rubber trees always get sufficient nutrient for daily activities. Healthy rubber trees yield premium quality latex.
How does GroYield promote growth of foliage?
GroYield provides sufficient nutrients such as nitrogen and magnesium to ensure the health of trees, which in turn encourages an exuberant of foliage.
How does GroYield heal bark dryness?
GroYield contains vital nutrients and other healing factors which are easily absorbed by the tree’s bark. The bark gradually heals and repairs the latex vessels at the same time. It increases the Thiol level that provides high level of resistance to tapping stress and vulnerability against dry tapping panel.
How does GroYield help strengthen young branches?
GroYield provides adequate nitrogen and essential micro-nutrients, which reinforce the rubber tree’s internal structures.
How does GroYield improve latex yield?
GroYield provides ample nutrient to maintain the health of rubber trees for increased latex production.
How does GroYield improve latex DRC?
Regular application of GroYield ensures the trees get sufficient amount of nitrogen and other important micro-nutrients to maintain the level of sucrose, with is the substance to form latex in the rubber tree.
How does GroYield reduce rubber tree diseases?
GroYield provides adequate nutrients to maintain the health of the trees which indirectly impart resistance to disease.
How does GroYield help nurture the bark of the rubber trees?
GroYield provides sufficient amount of micro-nutrients to maintain the health of the bark.
How does GroYield improve rubber tree bark’s thickness?
GroYield product provides ample amount of Nitrogen, Magnesium, Calcium and Boron to maintain the health of the trees and improve the general metabolism.
What will happen to rubber trees if over dosed?
Over dosage can lead to negative effects. Accumulation of large amount of nutrients can stress the tree to an extent that growth may be compromised.